пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

add minutes tracfone




Okay, the first two entries I posted were copied from my DA journal, so I thought Iapos;d do my first exclusive to�Livejournal entry. But this is just going to be a couple of general ramblings.

Iapos;m still getting a few people asking me for my Brawl code, but the problem is that Iapos;ve given up with online play on Brawl.�Donapos;t get me wrong,�I�LOVE�Brawl, but I just donapos;t play online anymore.�You see the problem is that the game took�SO�long to come out over here (which a few people failed to realize when I said I finally got the game D:<), that by the time it did most of my fans had gotten bored with the game and had stopped playing online themselves. That and the timezone differences. Seeing as nobodyapos;s online anymore I just gave up.

Are my videos still as good as they used to be?�Because I notice Iapos;m not getting as many views dispite having over 1000 fans now.�Donapos;t get me wrong, unlike Fred Iapos;m not really bothered about that and Iapos;m not going to bitch at people for it, Iapos;m just curious as to whether people still enjoy my videos.�Yes I calmed it down with Ace Attorney and started mentioning Haruhi a lot more, but thatapos;s the thing, Iapos;m human I go through phases of things I like.�Like I said, when Perfect Prosecutor comes out Iapos;ll probably become the same Ace�Attorney nut I used to be. Also I said Iapos;d calm it down with�Haruhi a bit, which you have to admit I have, but at the end of the day it is my current favourite anime, so whyapos;s it such a big deal that I talk about it so much?

I still get people taking my theories WAY�more seriously then they need to be taken. But what REALLY gets on my nerves is when they say something along the lines of "I know you said not to take it seriously but Iapos;m going to anyway" ... WHY?�Whyapos;s it such a big deal? I made them sound SO�crazy so that people wouldnapos;t take them seriously and would see them as a joke�So WHY oh WHY do people take them�SO�seriously?�Why so serious? Heh, and people tell me I�need a life. Well if people are going to take these insane theories seriously then who REALLY needs a life here?�Not I.


add minutes tracfone, add mirifica pueraria site, add mirror towing truck.



Комментариев нет: