воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

changing ip number





I had an excellent dinner with my family tonight at AIKIRA restaurant to celebrate my parentapos;s anniversay. TEE�HEE. I love japanese food and this beats kushinbo and sakae and ichiban hands down.

Iapos;ve been thinking of what to get for my 21st birthday. I told my brothers to get me a gravis backpack, Iapos;ve been looking for�a squarish one ): And I told my mommy I want a diamond ring� and my from my friends a coach bag.� TEE HEE x 2.

Char and I were talking on facebook chat just the other day:

Me: Eh char, I was just looking at XXapos;s FB pictures from YYYapos;s albums and I realised that XX is damm ugly I TOTALLY PAWN HIS ASS MAN. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Char: HAHAHAH. OMG. Now that you know ah rach? Took you so long to realised?

Me: HAHAHAHAHHA. Omg.

Ownage man sucker. Iapos;d offer you some bread wittoe jam or let you lick my toes if you paid me money.� :D

WAHAHAHAHAH. Kbai.



changing ip number, changing ip numbers, changing ipod battery.



Комментариев нет: